Hey, you guys! Are you ready?? It’s time!
That’s right, it’s the Pimp My Easter Basket Roundup that we’ve all been anxiously anticipating! (right?)
People actually participated in this little bash of ridiculousness brought to you by Victoria, Mary, and me. No way! Now we get to show you who did what (I think more or less in the order of how we received them).
Ooey Gooey Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies with a Crunch by Lauren at Keep It Sweet – The Crunch is a pretzel. Great way to counteract all that sugar!
Easter Basket Cake by Alice (non-blogger)
(1) I make a white cake with white frosting. Love the white chocolate cake in the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook.
(2) Fashion “Easter Grass” from flaked coconut and food coloring of your choice for the top of the cake.
(3) Put candies in your Easter grass. Eat the extras.
(4) For bonus Easter basket appeal fashion a basket handle and bow with whatever you have lying around as shown here.
And the following from yours truly:
Malted Milk Ice Cream with Robin Eggs
– The creamiest ice cream with a candy crunch.
Deviled Cadbury Eggs
– More for visual fun than anything, at least if Cadbury Eggs aren’t your thing.
Good job, team! Those are all some pimptastic treats that one could only hope for in their Easter basket.
Mary’s friend Emily made these awesome badges for us to display on our blogs and/or posts if we choose:
Happy Easter, all! May your Easter baskets be chock-full of pimpable treats.